When using this site you are taking part in Virtual Piano’s global community. Please read and comply with the below house rules – they will help you and all virtual pianists get the most out of the experience!
- We encourage everyone to respect the collaborative spirit and creative freedom of others at all times. We want to make this a safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
- Respect everyone’s right to an opinion. Not everyone likes the same music as you and if they did, the world wouldn’t be such an interesting place!
- Sexist, racist or homophobic comments will not be tolerated.
- Swearing, defamation and bullying is strictly banned.
- Any discussions or content featuring illegal activity is forbidden.
- Anyone sharing links to download the Virtual Piano will be removed. Virtual Piano is an online application and not available for download.
- Use the platform responsibly and don’t encourage harm to yourself or others.
- If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on this site or its associated channels, we will take appropriate action to stop such behaviour, which includes actions such as permanent banning, reporting your profile and where necessary, legal action.
- If you are an active, helpful or innovative member of our worldwide community, you will be rewarded in some form or other. You will be invited to competitions, treats, challenges and more. If you love Virtual Piano, Virtual Piano loves you back and encourages you to help make this community pleasant for everyone.
- The Virtual Piano house rules may be changed or modified at any time.
Thank you, Virtual Piano