Have you recorded yourself playing the Virtual Piano? Are you ready to share your musical genius with the world? Add your music to the Virtual Piano YouTube channel in a few very simple steps.
- Ensure the name of your video is the name of the song and music artist, followed by your name
e.g. Halo – Beyonce, by Jocelyn Travers
- Do not add any branding, logos or scrolling text into the video, or it will not be approved for publication.
- Ensure you are showing the full Virtual Piano app in the video, in high quality.
- Include the music notes in the WeTransfer message box
- Submit your new video to Virtual Piano – first click on WeTransfer and then enter our email: email@example.com.
- Please make sure that in the “Message” box you add the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Song Title
- Artist’s Name
- Song Category
- The Music Sheet for your song.
NOTE: For the Virtual Piano World Championships, only new videos specifically created for the competition will be accepted.